Immune Boost Protocol in Laguna Beach
Health in Balance Immune Boost Protocol in Laguna Beach
Recommendations from Gary Arthur, D.C., N.D., Dr. Lisa Arthur, D.C., N.D., Marcela Dominguez, M. D., Jordan Martin, D. C.
Prevention in Laguna Beach
- Practice social distancing and all guidelines laid out by the CDC
- Wash Hands- Soap and water is recommended as more beneficial than hand sanitizer
- Sanitization- See Dr. Klinghardt’s video on the best sanitization materials (Look into hypochlorous acid)
Boosting the Immune System
Get adequate sleep- at least 8 hours a night. And get to bed early. In Chinese medicine, each hour of sleep before midnight is worth 2 after midnight.
- 10 Immune Boosting Foods to implement: Citrus fruits, blueberries, garlic, ginger, broccoli, mushrooms, red bell peppers, turmeric, spinach, miso
- Eliminate or drastically decrease sugar intake
- Eliminate inflammatory foods such as wheat, GMO corn, soda, saturated fats, artificial sweeteners
- If you are feeling sick: Avoid cold liquids. Stick to warm broths and foods
Check out an Immune Boosting Recipe HERE
- If starting to feel a sore throat, gargle with…
- Straight Lemon juice (if it stings, this is your remedy. Stick to it and do it multiple times a day. If it does not sting, switch to…
- Warm Sea-Salt Water or...
- Argentyn Silver (spray in the throat)
- Make Ginger Tea: Boil sliced ginger root for 10 min, turn off heat and add fresh squeezed lemon/lime juice. You may sweeten with raw honey, maple syrup – grade B, agave syrup, or sucanat.
Check out an Immune Boosting Tip Video HERE
- Keep moving and exercising to improve lymphatic drainage
- Ryah Arthur, a CHECK Holistic fitness trainer, is an amazing resource for virtual training and workouts during this time! Visit calendly.com/ryaharthur
Check out a video from Ryah Arthur HERE
STIMULATE THE THYMUS GLAND:
- Tap your thymus gland (in the middle of your chest)
- Massage your thymus lymphatic reflexes located between your nipple & armpit
Check out an Immune Tip For Lymphatic Circulation and Thymus Stimulation HERE
- Stay Warm & Bundle Up: It is important to keep your kidneys covered up.
- Stick to warm foods as opposed to cold foods
- Practice Qigong breathing techniques
- Implement FAST- First Aid Stress Tool
- Schedule NET- Neuro Emotional Technique Session
- See Stress Relief Workshop for details on these techniques above
- Get regular adjustments to improve immune function.
- Research has shown that adjustments improve immune function:
- During the Spanish Flu in 1917 and 1918 those who got adjustments and chiropractic care had a much higher survival rate than those who were under medical care (see article)
- Ronald Pero, PhD, chief of cancer prevention research at New York’s Preventative Medicine Institute did a study in 1975 that found those receiving chiropractic care had a 200% greater immune-competence than those who didn’t receive chiropractic. (see article)
- In 2014, researchers at The University of Madrid Medical School and the Department of Health Sciences at the University of Jaen Spain found a link between chiropractic adjustments and the immune system. The study found that the mechanical stimulus provided by spinal manipulation triggers an increase in neurotensin, oxytocin, and cortisol blood levels. All of these have a direct effect on immune modulation and regulation. (Plaza-Manzano, et. al.)
- A 2011 study in the Journal of Osteopathic Association found that "Spinal adjustment increases IgA by 139% increasing immunity, decrease risk of infections." IgA is a specific immune system protein vital for immune function.
- A 2010 study in the Chiropractic and Opsteopathy Journal found that "Those who received an adjustment had significantly higher IgG and IgM levles post adjustment compared to control groups." These markers signify increased immunity. It also showed that patients who received chiropractic adjustments showed increased levels of interlaken-2 which regulates the activities of white blood cells.
Call us at (949) 497-2553 to schedule a Chiropractic Adjustment
- Begin a daily protocol for prevention and treatment of sickness
- We are recommending an Immune Boosting Supplement Package including:
- Vitamin C (Up to 2,000 units per day. If sick, intravenous
- Vitamin D with K (2 doses of 5000 units of D per day)
- Zinc (see this article on why zinc is a powerful agent in boosting immunity)
- Immune Boosting Combo (Immuplex, X-Viromin, Wellness Formula, Immune Essentials, Viragraphis)
- A Folic Acid Supplement (Methylfolate Plus, Fola Pro, etc)
- Throat Spray (Argentyn Silver, Propolis Spray, Hypochlorous acid)
- Essential Oils for Immunity: On Guard (DoTerra) or Thieves (Young Living)
Option for a phone consultation with our doctors to go over supplements, recommendations, and dosage. Call (949) 497-2553 to schedule.
3 OPTIONS FOR PURCHASE OF SUPPLEMENTS
- CURBSIDE PICKUP
Call (949) 497-2553 for a supplement package request & to schedule curbside pickup
- PACKAGE SHIPPED FROM OUR OFFICE
Call (949) 497-2553 for a supplement package request & we will ship the package to you
- ONLINE ORDERING & SHIPMENT THROUGH XYMOGEN
Order online from Xymogen and get supplements shipped directly to your home ORDER THEM HERE
Use the “Xymogen Immune Supplement Recommendations Sheet” outlining the Xymogen products we recommend for immunity
Supplements to order from Xymogen:
- Vitamin C (Xcellent C if Available)
- Vitamin D (K2-D3 5000 if available)
- Zinc (Zinc Glycinate if available)
- Immune Essentials
XYMOGEN IMMUNE SUPPLEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS:
At the moment, with the high demand for supplements, certain products are on backorder with Xymogen. Check out the immune recommendation sheet to see an overview of other options for immune-boosting supplements. You can also call our office at (949) 497-2553 to put together a package from our stock and have it shipped to you.
When you click on the link below, you will be led to our dispensary. Make sure to choose the option “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” rather than “Continue as guest” so that you will see our dispensary recommendations and have the option to place an order.
Immune Boost Visit at Health in Balance
We have put together an immune boost visit for the community for only $67 including:
- Chiropractic Adjustment to Boost Immunity
- Supplement Recommendations & 15% off Supplements
- Cold Low-Level Laser Therapy to Boost Immunity
Watch Dr. Klinghardt’s update on COVID-19. This is a very insightful and hopeful presentation on COVID-19 by Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD, world-renowned doctor and founder of the Sophia Health Institute.
Immune Boost Webinar With Dr. Gary Arthur
7:00am - 2:00pm
12:00pm - 6:00pm
7:00am - 2:00pm
12:00pm - 6:00pm
7:00am - 2:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm